We all have times where life is costing us more energy than we desire. Counseling is a resource people can use to assist them during difficult times and other times of transition.
Dr. Watson uses an integrative approach to psychotherapy and treatments may include cognitive-behavioral perspectives, skill building, self awareness and mindfulness, or something more individualistic.
Conflict exists when individuals or organizations are undergoing change or when, consciously or unintentionally, refusing to change.
Dr. Watson provides a number of conflict management services for various individuals, groups and organizations. Some of her workshops focus on change management, conflict readiness for leadership, strategic conflict engagement and stress in the workplace.
Consultation and Facilitation
Consultation involves working with Dr. Watson for purposes of gaining information, or to engage formal discussion and collaborating on your professional or personal goals. Services include sessions in 1:1, small or large group settings.
Through Dr. Watson’s facilitation work, groups and organizations work more effectively, increase collaboration, and use their energy in productive ways.
We all have times where life is costing us more energy than we desire. Counseling is a resource people can use to assist them during difficult times and other times of transition. I have worked with hundreds of adults, teenagers, and children to support them. My treatment modalities include an integrative approach to psychotherapy. We may use cognitive-behavioral perspectives, skill building, self awareness and mindfulness, or something more individualistic. My goal is to use strategies that you are comfortable with and that help you accomplish your goals.
- All ethnicity and races
- Ages 8-90
- Women and men
- All sexual and gender identities
- Family systems
- Conflict Management
- LGBT Issues
- Sense of Self Issues
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Family/Relationship Issues
- LGBT Issues
- Relationship Termination
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Years in Practice: 20 years
- School: Texas A&M University, M.Ed, LPC
- License No. and State: 12849 Texas
- Fellow in the American Psychotherapy Association, February 1998 No.: 1436
- Distinguished Mediator Texas Mediator Credentialing Association (TMCA)
- Advanced Certified Hypnotherapist – The Wellness Institute, September 2005
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Certification and Compliance,
VID No.: 2462416438000
- Average Cost (per session): $90 - $120
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Other insurance companies
- Private Pay